This book is the result of five years of research that I carried out as a research fellow at the Faculty of Economics and Econometrics of the University of Amsterdam.
The determinants of self-employment in Greece: Exploring business start-ups
The project was initiated in by Frans van Winden and Roy Thurik. In the models that he employs, the government is influenced by various social groups, the political strength of which is related to their size.
As one of these is the group of self-employed individuals, he became interested in determinants of the size of this group. Roy Thurik was professionally interested in the subject because of his work at the Research Institute for Small and Medium-sized Business in the Netherlands EIM , an institute that does much research in this area. Together, they wrote a proposal for a research project, for which they received funding from the Dutch Ministry of Economic Affairs.clublavoute.ca/kafox-citas-con-chicas.php
The determinants of self-employment of black entrepreneurs in Ladysmith, KwaZulu-Natal
- Recommended for you.
- Who Goes Freelance? The Determinants of Self-Employment for Artists?
- Thermodynamics in Geochemistry: The Equilibrium Model?
- The Seven Seals: a Practical Occult Experience.
- State Building in Boom Times: Commodities and Coalitions in Latin America and Africa.
- Determinants of Self-Employment in the United States;
Economics Population Economics. Studies in Contemporary Economics Free Preview.
- Who Goes Freelance? The Determinants of Self-Employment for Artists.
- Determinants Of Youth Self-Employment In Kenya.?
- Determinants of self-employment in urban Ethiopia | Policy Studies Institute publications.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library?
- Postmortem (Kay Scarpetta, Book 1).
- Atlantis and the Ten Plagues of Egypt.
- Services on Demand.
Buy eBook. Buy Softcover. FAQ Policy. About this book This book is the result of five years of research that I carried out as a research fellow at the Faculty of Economics and Econometrics of the University of Amsterdam. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation. Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services. Economic literature: papers , articles , software , chapters , books.
Determinants of self-employment: the case in Vietnam.
Determinants of self-employment among Polish and Romanian immigrants in Germany
Registered: Gerard Duchene. The determinants of self-employment are widely studied in the economic literature in recent twenty years. However, in the case of Vietnam where self-employed population takes an important proportion in workforce, it remains an under researched area. We use the Heckman method to determine the level and identify the factors that affect the workers' choice between self-employment and wage employment in Vietnam.
- Greek Thought: A Guide to Classical Knowledge (Harvard University Press Reference Library).
- Making decisions on public health: a review of eight countries.
- Destiny: The Callahans Book One?
- Determinants Of Youth Self-Employment In Kenya.!
- Determinants of Self Employment in Botswana;
- Determinants of Self-employment | Gerrit de Wit | Springer.
We emphasize the role of expected earnings differential in workers' decision making.